We are continuing our focus on enhancing our Gippsland Grammar positive behaviour framework. Already we are seeing a significant improvement in our student's behaviour. This allows a greater emphasis on learning and teaching. This framework is underpinned by our school-wide expectations that are linked to our CLERR values.
- We show compassion by understanding others and treating everyone how I would like to be treated.
- We showleadership by having a positive influence as a role models.
- We show excellence through perseverance and striving for personal growth.
- We show responsibility by doing what we know is right by following the CLERR values.
- We show respect by treating myself, others, school property and nature with care, patience, and consideration.
Over the next few weeks, we are developing our behavioural expectations in the playground. This will be a collaboration between students and teachers. Pictured below is Year 2 student Alice who was presented with a ‘Positive Behaviour Awards’ for Chisholm.